Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (01)

Hoy he decidido animarme a hacer Top Ten Tuesday un evento semanal organizado por el blog the Broke and the Bookish. El de esta semana es de las palabras  llaman la atención dentro del resumen de un libro y que te hacen elegirlo entre los demás.
Estas son las palabras que más me llaman la atención:


AMOR
Me encanta todos los libros que tienen alguna historia de amor, soy una romántica empedernida.
PERRO
Soy una amante de los perros y me encantan los libros en los que sale alguno, sobretodo si los protagonistas tienen uno.
CUENTO DE HADAS
Desde que Disney ya no saca muchas películas de princesas, me he aficionado a leer libros de versiones modernas de los clásicos cuentos.
REBELDE
Adoro a los chicos rebeldes no lo puedo evitar, para todos los que leáis el blog ya estaréis acostumbrados a nuestro Bad Boys Monday y ya sabréis que estamos locas por ellos.
DISTOPIA
Desde la primera vez que leí Delirium me he aficionado a leer novelas distopicas y ya están entre mis géneros favoritos.
RETO
Todos los libros que incluyen un reto me encantan porque eso siempre trae problemas en la historia.
PASIÓN
Amo las relaciones apasionadas y estas casi siempre son absorbentes así que me encantan.
MAGIA
Todo lo mágico me hechiza, desde varitas a poderes mágicos, todo tipo de magia.
VAMPIROS
Soy una fan de los vampíros sexys como los de J.R.Ward o Richelle Mead, los que se parecen a Crepúsculo los odio.
PELIGRO
Las situaciones peligrosas llevan a mucho suspense y eso me encanta.




Today I decided to try to do Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly event organized by the blog the Broke and the Bookish. This week we have to choose words that in a summary or topics alluded to that automatically make us pick up a book!
These are the words that catch my attention:


LOVE
I love all the books that have a story of love, I am a hopeless romantic.
DOG
I am dog lover and I love the books that have one, especially if the characters have one.
FAIRY TALE
Since Disney no longer makes a lot of princess movies, I am really fond of reading  modern versions of classic the classics fairy tales.
REBEL
I love rebels I cannot help it, for all of you that read the blog you will already be accustomed to our Bad Boys Monday and already know we're crazy for them.
DYSTOPIA
From the first time I read Delirium I am fond of reading dystopian novels and they're among my favorite genres.
CHALLENGE
All books that include a challenge  because it always brings problems in the story.
PASSION
I love passionate relationships and these almost always are absorbent so I love them.
MAGIC
All magic enchants me, from wands to magic powers, all kinds of magic.
VAMPIRES
I am a sexy vampire fan such as J.R.Ward or Richelle Mead,not  Twilight, I hate it.
DANGER
Dangerous situations lead to very suspenseful and I love it.

Ayla



2 comments:

  1. Great Word choices! I love dystopians, and books about love and passion too. I absolutely love dogs, which is why I can never read books about them. I will cry like a baby! Thanks for stopping by my TTT. New GFC follower :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...